Divina is a free-to-play, 3D MMORPG set in a vibrant and colorful fantasy
world filled with Gods, Demons, and a mixture of mythologies.
Receiving Key from MPOGD:
- Login to your MPOGD Account or Create a New One
- Visit the Beta Key Page at
- Find Divina on the List
- Request Key
Beanfun! URL: http://us.beanfun.com/
Players will not be able to redeem their beta key until the Closed Beta begins
and Divina is listed in the beanfun! launcher.
Divina's Closed Beta Dates:
Start: Wednesday 5/16 @ 10:00AM PST
End: Sunday 5/20 @ 11:59PM PST
* If you already have a beanfun! account, but have not played Divina before,
please log in to your beanfun! account first, then enter the beta key once you
click on Divina *
* If you do not have a beanfun! account, please follow these steps*
- Double click the beanfun! launcher icon on your desktop
- Select "Guest Login" from "Login Mode"
- Enter your guest login beta key in "Code", then login
- You will now see Divina in your beanfun! launcher, select "Start Game"
- Your game account window will pop up, and you can edit the name as you
wish. Click on PLAY to enter the game!
- After entering the game, you should upgrade your account to a beanfun!
account so you can access all the other games from the same beanfun! account
- From there, you will be taken to the signup page to sign-up for a
beanfun! account so you can enjoy all the games that beanfun! has to offer!
*If you already have a beanfun! Account, but participated in Challenge 72
Beta using your beta code directly, you may continue to play on the guest
account. But when you come back for Open Beta, play Divina directly from your